Medical Social Worker - Per Diem
Company: Interim Healthcare of the Central Valley
Posted on: September 23, 2022
PER DIEM SOUTH VALLEY AND MADERA COUNTIES
'People you can count on, care you can trust" isn't just something
we say, it's what set's Interim HealthCare apart from the rest. As
a Medical Social Worker- MSW, and a part of our vital
interdisciplinary team in and around Fresno, you will guide home
health patients by assessing the psychosocial status, establishing,
monitoring and delivering care as it relates to meeting the
psychosocial needs of the patient/client, as directed by the
physician's plan of plan of care
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Masters prepared graduate with a degree in social work from a
school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- State license to practice where applicable.
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience within the last
five (5) years.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to communicate with all levels of the work force, both
clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient/client.
- Able to visually and auditorially observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes.
- Able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle.
- Meets applicable state and federal health screening
- Pass federal and state required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Verification of employment eligibility (I-9) in accordance with
local, state, and federal law and regulations.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of the Central Valley, Visalia , Medical Social Worker - Per Diem, Healthcare , Corcoran, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!