SALES EXECUTIVE I
Company: Apria Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job SummaryABOUT THE COMPANYApria Healthcare's mission is to
improve the quality of life for our patients at home. We are
looking for empathetic, thoughtful and compassionate people, to
meet the needs of our patients. Already an industry leader in
healthcare services, we provide home respiratory services and
select medical equipment to help our patients sleep better, breathe
better, heal faster, and thrive longer.JOB SUMMARYThe Sales
Executive I is responsible for selling all Apria products and
services in the assigned sales territory. This role works closely
with branch staff to focus efforts on increasing sales. In
addition, the Sales Executive I will work with the General Manager
/ Sales Manager to develop and execute specific strategies to
achieve sales, customer satisfaction, and profitability
goals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain
ongoing business with referral sources in the medical
- Creates and maintains call plans to qualify new and maintain
existing referrals to grow the business
- Enters call plan and outcomes into the CRM system
- Uses Apria reports and data to identify referral targets.
- Partners with the Market VP to review sales territory call plan
to achieve strategic goals.
- Educates referral sources on the use and application of Apria
products and services.
- Resolve and follow up on customer concerns.
- Partners with branch management and staff as well as other
functional areas within the company to drive sales growth.
- Communicate and clarify Medicare guidelines around private
insurance procedures, pricing information, and product information
to referral sources.
- Maintains accurate records on prospective and active accounts
ensuring information is sent to reimbursement offices for billing
- Ensures billing documentation is complete and accurate.
- Performs other duties as required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- N/A Minimum Required QualificationsMINIMUM REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or Experience
- College degree or previous relevant job experience
- 1-3 Years of Experience in selling "service" or "commodity
products" with demonstrated success.
- External sales experience preferredSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND
- Customer/Patient-Focused: You start with the customer/patient
and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand
the customer's/patients' objectives, then tie all your activities
directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively
senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having
you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly,
concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and
inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent
with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and
well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to
be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and
building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your
influence on the organization.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
or Professional Designations
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license and auto
insurance per Apria policy.
- May be required to drive personal vehicle.Computer Skills
- Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project,
Visio, WordLanguage Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal)Mathematical Skills
- Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong
ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet
data.PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or
crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone
equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close
vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and
automobile (if applicable). OTHER INFORMATIONThe essential duties
and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment
described above are representative of those typically required for
this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs
at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty
or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether
that function is essential to a specific individual's position.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions. BenefitsComprehensive benefits package offered for
- Competitive salary
- Ability to have early access to earned wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick
Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off
for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities Compensation
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week EEO StatementAs
an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all
applicants and employees with equal access to employment
opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and
Keywords: Apria Healthcare Group, Visalia , SALES EXECUTIVE I, Sales , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!