Hybrid Cloud Architect - Pre-Sales
Posted on: February 24, 2021
One of my most active clients, a mid sized Cloud Solutions
Provider, has an urgent hiring need to bring on a Hybrid Cloud
Architect to their Pre-Sales team.
They need an experienced Architect who has worked on both Public
and Private Cloud and maintains a deep understanding of Kubernetes,
Infra automation, as well as a background in a datacenter/telco
In this position you will be:
- Supporting sales account executives working with customers
ranging from admins to CxOs to strategize, uncover opportunities,
educate, design, and package client infrastructure and cloud
- Leveraging datacenter infrastructure experience with
responsibilities including design, capacity planning, hardware and
cloud sizing, BOM creation, testing and validation, hands-on
configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Creating and delivering presentations that demonstrate our core
capabilities as well as the technical solutions you create.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5 years minimum experience in various on-premises or public
- Strong sizing, design, and deployment knowledge for on-premises
or public cloud platforms
- Knowledge of and some experience around infrastructure as code,
configuration management, and automation is required for this
- Architecture level understanding and practical experience with
VMware, OpenStack, OpenShift, and/or other Kubernetes based
- Knowledge and some experience around service mesh concept,
designs, and products.
- Knowledge and some experience around hybrid cloud security and
networking is a plus.
- Experience with telco/communication and service provider
verticals is a plus.
- Experience with edge computing platforms, services, and
deployments including but including but not limited to: MEC, NFV,
distributed edge, AWS IOT, Azure IOT, and Google IOT services is a
- Must have strong work ethic, be coachable, and eager to learn
- Analytically minded, critical thinker, and be an active and
willing listener to customer problems.
Individuals from the following backgrounds are highly sought after:
- Senior IT admin backgrounds.
- Lab benchmarking, and/or R&D backgrounds.
- Experience with deploying VMware, OpenStack, OpenShift,
Canonical JuJu & MaaS and other bare metal or BMaaS platforms.
- Public IaaS configuration and deployment professionals with a
strong hybrid cloud and private cloud backgrounds.
- Infrastructure deployment backgrounds across any vertical.
- Proof of concept and/or customer facing demonstration
- Systems engineers with strong hybrid cloud hands-on
Support engineers looking to change the trajectory of their career
by becoming customer facing technologists while maintaining their
Keywords: Talent, Visalia , Hybrid Cloud Architect - Pre-Sales, Sales , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!