Automotive Technician/Diesel Technician
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Construction Field Service Technician will be installing and
servicing engines of wind turbine machines out in the field.
- Climbing wind turbine machines and making any necessary
diagnostics and repairs.
- Service Technician will be performing service audits on the
wind machines after installed, must not be afraid of heightsSkills:
- V-10, Caterpillar
- Manual Transmission
- Diesel engine maintenance
- Wind turbineAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of engines (V-10, caterpillar, Chevy, Ford,
- Must be able to diagnose engines
- Must have electrical experience
- Must have at least 2 year experience in the Automotive Industry
(but not a deal breaker)
- Must have a clean DMV driving record.
- Must be open to traveling up to Napa and out of state if
- Must be able to climb 35ft in the air.Experience Level:
- Expert Level About Aerotek: We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Visalia , Automotive Technician/Diesel Technician, Professions , Woodlake, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...