Field Service Technician
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Adhere to the preventive/predictive maintenance program for all
mechanical equipment and tools. Oversee and/or install, maintain,
repair, adjust, troubleshoot, and inspect equipment and tools.
- Identify systems and procedures designed to improve operations.
Make recommendations and implement new programs as needed.
- Role model all safety standards/processes.
- Build positive relationships with operations and maintenance
personnel to continuously improve operations.
- Remain current and up to date on changing technical,
reliability, and maintenance management improvements in the
- Perform general facility repairs and maintenance as
- Own or contribute to other functions, such as safety or
environmental initiatives. Job Requirements:
- Minimum five years of experience in maintenance and repair with
an emphasis in machine design and facility
- Proven ability to analyze and solve complex problems. Must have
comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Must be resourceful in accomplishing objectives and complex
tasks along with outstanding organizational and communication
skills to meet all of the company goals set.
- Ability to closely follow and complete a daily list of task
assignments and written procedures.
- Ability to apply knowledge of machine design, building
Keywords: PrideStaff, Visalia , Field Service Technician, Professions , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!