Production Operator - 3rd Shift
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven. We are financially strong. And we are looking
for problem-solvers to join our growing team. OPPORTUNITYThe
primary purpose of this position is to ensure internal and external
customer satisfaction in an efficient and cost-effective manner, by
performing the duties necessary for safe and efficient production
and filling. This position will uphold the Hydrite "Standards of
Excellence" through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction,
both internal and external.As a Production Operator, primary
- Performs production and filling duties according to existing
SOPs to include computer entry of all necessary paperwork.
- Able to produce and fill aqua ammonia, bleach, white room
products, optical brightener, prep and fill cylinders. Actual job
assignment will be determined by production requirements.
- Loads and unload tank trucks and rail cars according to the
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly product and facility
inspections to ensure adherence to Hydrite's quality
- Uphold Hydrite's Standard of Excellence through a continuous
commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality
products and services to internal and external customers.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process
training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your
supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Regular attendance is essential.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other
duties to be assigned.
- Work with other staff members to maintain workload balances.
Provide back-up support as necessary.
- Support effective communication with all Hydrite departments
where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch
- This position reports to the Production SupervisorEXPERIENCE
AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal
information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with
the ability to read, write, and speak English.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where
temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to roll a 285 pound cylinder from a pallet onto
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
frequently.BENEFITSBenefits and perks include 401k and profit
sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off,
tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services
insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer
picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching
including nutritionist and fitness coach.WHY HYDRITE? Watch this
Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899WANT TO
STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
- YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_493NR8RILearn more
about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careersPrivacy Notice
for California Residents:
Keywords: Hydrite, Visalia , Production Operator - 3rd Shift, Professions , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!