Broista - Visalia, CA
Company: Dutch Bros. Coffee
Posted on: February 8, 2024
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what
they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a
coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that
makes a difference one cup at a time.
The Dutch Bros Mission is to love people, make a difference in the
community and provide extraordinary experiences to all. Broistas
are the foundation of our culture, upholding our fundamental
philosophy of love all, serve all.
- A Team Player. You are enthusiastic about the success of others
just as you are about yourself.
- AuthenticYou are your unique self.
- Adaptable. You feel comfortable adjusting to changing
circumstances and encourage your teammates to do the same. We learn
and grow, together!
- People-first.You radiate kindness and positivity in every
interaction you have with others.
- Engage. You get to meet new people, every day! Greet and thank
each customer with a smile and provide them with their moment of
- Ask and Educate. Each customer has different needs and it's up
to you to help them out. This is a chance to help customers learn
our menu, different products, and current specials.
- Embody.Culture at Dutch Bros means everything. We may be a
beverage company, but ultimately, we are in the relationship
- Be consistent. Our core values are speed, quality, and service.
It's important that the customer gets exactly what they
- Be Positive. Make all your friends feel there is something in
them. Look at the sunny side of everything, and make your optimism
- Be Reliable. Show up to work on time and ready to go!
Communicate availability needs and follow proper call out
- Help out. Stuff may come up, be prepared to support as
- Empower you. We will empower you to be generous through the
- Give you opportunities to give back. Every employee receives 16
hours of paid volunteer time to spend time in their community.
- Support your physical and mental health We care about our
employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Resource Groups, and through our partners at League we've got you
- Care about your development.Our Education Benefit Program will
provide you with up to $5,250 per year towards your professional
development after you've worked with us for one year.
- Celebrate.Each month we'll provide you with Dutch Bros swag and
ensure you stay hydrated with free drinks.
- Equip you with the tools to be successful. As you onboard, our
training program will set you up to win.
- Contribute to your 401(k).Free money? We'll match up to 4% of
your contribution as soon as you are eligible!
- Add you to the tips pool. Our customers are extremely generous!
This position is eligible to participate in a tip pool only after
completing and passing Broista training.
- Know your resources. It's important that you adhere to all
company policies and procedures as laid out in the Mafia Manifesto
and Employee Handbook.
- Be on time. Ensure you have reliable transportation and can be
on time for scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Commit to Hours.The Broista position requires that you have
availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Food Handler Permit or Certification. As a prerequisite to
employment, you'll need to obtain and maintain this as required by
state or local regulations.
- Complete, pass, and maintain trainings. We promised to set you
up for success. Trainings, certifications, and knowledge tests will
ensure you can meet Dutch Bros standards and policies. Federal,
state, and local regulations will be included.
- Math. Don't worry, it's just cash! You might be required to do
mental math at times.
- Communication. Written, oral and verbal English proficiency is
required. Other language fluency is highly valued. Talking,
expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
happens regularly. You may be expected to view things from near
and/or far distances.
- What to expect.You might stand, walk or be in movement during
your working hours, which can be up to 10 hours in a shift, so take
those breaks to recharge! There may be possible stooping, kneeling,
or crawling. You may need to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 60
lbs, talk about a workout. At times, you may be exposed to some
pretty chilly or hot weather, but we have Dutch gear to help!
Occasional ascending or descending on ladders or ramps is a
possibility. Working at Dutch Bros includes frequent, continual,
intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
To view this job description in Spanish, click here!
Up to $19.00 per hour
Number includes an average tip of $3.00 per hour.
What we strive for: a fun environment, great co-workers, and a
chance to make a difference in your community. What we don't
guarantee: tip averages. Actual tips may vary based on a variety of
factors including location, position, hours, and quality of
service. Average hourly tips are based on 2022 reporting.
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun
environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your
career with us!
Keywords: Dutch Bros. Coffee, Visalia , Broista - Visalia, CA, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!