Accounts Payable Coordinator
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Ensure outstanding Accounts Payable transactions are reconciled
in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure prompt payment
- Resolve outstanding issues that prevent supplier payments
- Coordinate discussions with suppliers to ensure suppliers are
updated on any disputed items or reasons for non payment.
- Recognize possible entry errors and bring them up to management
in order to ensure proper training is given to these
- Participate in accounts payable projects as designated by
- Ensure proper document retention for research and
- Ability to work closely with others as a team player with a
positive attitude, willingness to help others and the ability to
work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under well under pressure and meet deadlines
set-forth by Management including but not limited to Month End
Close activities. Requirements:
- Previous high volume Accounts Payable experience is
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Window software skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, follow established
policies and procedures and willingness to learn new duties.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work in a
high volume environment.
- Ability to understand AP flow and ensure resolution meets
- 3+ years in accounting or related field required
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $20.00 - $25.00 Per
Keywords: PrideStaff, Visalia , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!