Patient Access Specialist
Company: Kaweah Health
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- POSITION SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Ensures high quality work of the registration process for
patient care services with emphasis on service excellence to
- License /Certification
- High school diploma
- College courses
- Prior patient access, registration, insurance benefit and
medical terminology experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service and data input
- Department Specific Requirements
- For Chronic Disease Mgmt Clinic: must be bilingual in
- For Rural Health Clinics: requires Heartsaver AED.
- For Rural Health Clinics, Urgent Care Centers and GME-Family
Medicine Center: prefer bilingual in Spanish, need to be determined
by hiring leader at time of job opening based on clinic needs.
- For Patient Access-Emergency Dept: requires Kaweah Health
approved crisis intervention training within 60 days of
- For Rural Health Clinics & GME-Family Medicine Center (when
testing required), and Chronic Disease Mgmt Clinic: Requires
successful completion of the Language Resource Assistant (LRA) test
at a General level. LRA is a language assessment test that
demonstrates written and oral interpretation/translation technique
skills. Test will be administered if selected.
Keywords: Kaweah Health, Visalia , Patient Access Specialist, Other , Exeter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...