Accounts Payable Supervisor
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tammy PowerAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $25 - $30 per hourA bit about us:The company
produces, processes, and markets crops and livestock operations in
Central California. They have been in business over 90 years and
has achieved a global impact with its core values and a reputation
for producing premium quality products. The company has long
standing tenured employees and executive leadership, an amazing
culture, strong benefits, and competitive salaries.Why join us?
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Competitive salaries
- Room for growth and development
- Exposure to leadership
- Full Benefits
- Industry leader
- Excellent core valuesJob DetailsAccounts Payable Supervisor
should be enthusiastic and motivated to learn and grow within the
Company. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will enter data, resolve
related issues, oversee an accounts payable team, direct the
processing of invoices and payments. Posses a strong work ethic,
attention to detail, and demonstrated knowledge of technical and
- Verifies vendor accounts, pays vendors, and resolves purchase
order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Directs assigned tasks and provides assistance as needed.
- Prepares accounts payable register and related reports in a
- Monitors accuracy and timeliness of disbursements,
cancellations, return of disbursements.
- Supervise the accounts payable process in accordance with
- Trains and oversees employees involved in billing
- Analyze, research, and resolve complex problems.
- Monitors weekly check run and off-cycle payments.
- Serves as escalation path to client service teams for urgent or
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of
- Ensures employer identification numbers or social security
numbers have been collected from all vendors for the payables clerk
to prepare and submit 1099s.
- Enters accounts payable invoices.
- Performs Month End Close procedures in accordance with GL Close
- Supports annual audit, providing required documentation and
reconciliations to Corporate Accounting for review and
- Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases for use in tax
preparation and periodic audits.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Visalia , Accounts Payable Supervisor, Other , Corcoran, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!