Company: Ace Hardware
Posted on: January 20, 2023
What You'll Do
- Lead, support, and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork
- Plan, direct, and supervise Loss Prevention, Physical Security,
HSE, Safety, and special building maintenance projects as
- Lead the facility in all safety awareness, training, and HSE
practices, including conducting an annual audit.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations. Identify,
investigate, and resolve potential security breaches. Assist retail
support management with investigations as it relates to the safety
and security of employees
- Responsible for accurate and legally compliant federal, state,
and local regulatory recordkeeping and reporting.
- In conjunction with RSC operations leadership, develop and/or
recommend security procedures for operations, access control,
- Responsible for reducing shrink, and assist in quality
investigations to reduce loss due to damages and other quality
- Lead the facility in LP/FM best practice understanding and
compliance, including conducting an annual evaluation
- Assist Facility Manager by Supervising all Facility functions
as directed including maintenance and housekeeping
- Responsible for emergency management and disaster plans,
working in conjunction with corporate Loss Prevention
- Supervise all Facility concerns when FM is not present
- Assist in the development of sustainability initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
(minimum 3 years) in a leadership role.
- CCP, CFI, FMP, CFM or other related certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional shifts and
$59200 - $88900
Why should you join our team?
We live our values - W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude. Humility.
Love. You don't often see values like these in most corporate
statements, but Ace is different. These things are important to us.
They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace
retailers and to the Ace brand.
In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also
offers competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and
perks, many of which expand and improve year after year,
- Semi-Monthly Pay
- Incentive opportunities, based on role/grade level (rapid
company growth over the past 5 years resulted in incentives being
paid out at an average of 126% of your target opportunity!)
- 18 days of vacation immediately available (prorated in the
first year) and up to 9 paid holidays depending on the month of
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and
disability - up to 26 weeks short-term disability and long-term
disability) & life insurance benefits for you and your
- Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan with company
contributions, averaging 9.6% per year of eligible earnings over
the past 5 years
- Ace invests in every employee we hire, with a key focus on
development and coaching. We offer on-site classes, facilitator-led
courses, and a generous tuition assistance program, plus a
performance management approach that goes beyond the typical annual
- Your career at Ace is more than just a job. It's a chance to be
part of something meaningful. We help locally-owned businesses
thrive and make an impact in their communities - and we support our
employees in doing the same by offering our employees opportunities
to help Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Ace Helpful
Fund through the Ace Foundation.
- Employee discounts on Ace merchandise (including top brands
like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman, DeWalt and more), travel,
fitness, computers and thousands more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - access to free visits to
therapists and lawyers, guidance on financial matters, elder and
childcare, and assistance with tickets to entertainment
- Birth/Adoption bonding paid time off
- Adoption cost reimbursement
- Identity theft protection
* Benefits are provided in compliance with applicable policies.
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
The pay range for this position starts as listed in the job
posting, but could be higher based on education and experience.
Please note, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each opening. We take into consideration the
minimum requirements outlined in the job description, such as an
individual's education, training and experience, the position's
work location, required travel (if any), and external market
conditions when determining the final salary for potential new
Be aware that salary estimates published via alternate online job
boards may not be a true representation of the actual pay range
offered for this position. Please refer to the Ace position
description for the accurate starting pay range information and
feel free to discuss this with a Talent Acquisition professional if
you are chosen to move forward with an interview.
This written "Position Description" is not intended to cover all
aspects of the position listed. It is meant to cover the
basic/general essential job functions of a particular position. Ace
Hardware Corporation reserves the right to change job duties,
including essential job functions, according to business
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Visalia , Facility Supervisor, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!