O&M HSE FIeld Representative
Company: NES Fircroft
Location: Three Rivers
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Operations & Maintenance S&E Field Representative
This support is to provide key S&E visibility and guidance to
on-site field operations to assist with identification and
mitigation of health, safety and environmental risks. Assisting the
line site supervision with implementation and field
verification/monitoring of the Company's S&E requirements and
actions that drive industry leader performance and compliance with
applicable regulatory requirements.
Primary Deliveries (Execution)
- Provide daily on-site S&E guidance and support related to
- Assist and support the site supervision and workers on location
in the identification and mitigation of hazards associated with
work being conducted.
- Conduct thorough on-site verification walk-throughs to observe
and identify any potential performance gaps related to regulatory
requirements, internal work requirements, safe work practices,
behaviors, equipment integrity, etc. Communicate observations,
recommended improvements, and work with the field level line
supervisors to close any identified gaps.Participation, Support and
- Assist field level line supervisors with practical field
deployment, implementation and interpretation of Company's
fprocesses, procedures and/or requirements.
- Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) conversations.
Actively engage in the group discussion and provide support and
challenge related to the job steps, identified hazards, controls,
and individual responsibilities during the task.
- Support field level line supervisors in regular on-site
pre-tour meetings, safety stand downs, and other field engagement
sessions. Communicate pertinent safety messages, observations,
trends, and lessons learned from recent incidents. Clarify S&E
related questions and influence others to openly discuss
operational hazards and risks.Respond (unplanned events)
- Serve as a primary role in the collection of the initial
on-scene incident investigation data. Assist the line in securing
the scene and in the collection of the initial information
immediately following an incident.
- Assist the line and on-scene personnel in emergency situations.
Actively participate, support, and provide guidance during tactical
emergency response efforts.
- Serve in the assigned tactical response role and participate in
training and drills.
- Support the line in the development of drill scenarios for
assigned area of operation.Optimize, Learn & Share
- Share Lessons Learned in assigned area of operation.
- Understand, monitor, and report observation data trends and
actions necessary to improve behaviors in assigned area of
- Assist in the communication of incident data, trends, and
efforts to improve performance and reduce
- incidents in assigned area of operation.SKILLS AND
- Strong knowledge in Upstream Oil & Gas Operations, specifically
- Strong analytical skills
- Good teamwork capabilities, ability to work under pressure,
responsibility and flexibility
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP MM and SAP FI/COWith
over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to
be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the
Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences,
Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than
100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients
with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever
and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a
traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from
securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading
benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and
compliantly able to support our clients.
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Visalia , O&M HSE FIeld Representative, Other , Three Rivers, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!