Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: Ace Hardware
Posted on: September 15, 2022
$22.00 - $25.00 per hour
Why should you join our team?
We live our values - W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude. Humility.
Love. You don't often see values like these in most corporate
statements, but Ace is different. These things are important to us.
They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace
retailers and to the Ace brand.
In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also
offers competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and
perks, many of which expand and improve year after year,
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off Programs (incl. vacation, paid sick time, holiday
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and
disability) & life insurance benefits for you and your
- Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan with company
contributions, averaging 9.6% per year of eligible earnings over
the past 5 years
- Dock to Driver Program: Ace will pay for your CDL License and
Training to provide a career path transition to a Driver
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started
with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term
career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the
country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is growing, and
we would love to have you grow with us!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Merchandise Discounts on Top Brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti,
Craftsman, DeWalt and thousands more!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - access to free visits to
therapists and lawyers, guidance on financial matters, elder and
childcare, and assistance with tickets to entertainment
- Adoption cost reimbursement
- Identity theft protection
* Benefits are provided in compliance with applicable policies.
RSC Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About this role
The RSC Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for assisting
with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR
Department goals and objectives in alignment with the overall goals
and objectives of the Retail Support Center.
What You'll Do\n
- Assist in recruitment efforts. This can include intake
meetings, conducting phone screens, and sourcing resumes. Attend
weekly Recruitment Meetings.\n
- Administer post-offer drug testing, initiate background checks,
and arrange for clinic visit, if required.\n
- Assist with entering job requisitions, externally and
internally post job openings. Assist with utilizing the system to
gather and maintain notes regarding candidates and the interviewing
process. Send all notifications as process directed.\n
- Administer verbal offers, following up with a written offer to
selected candidates, as needed.\n
- Monitor progress of each candidate, and once complete, schedule
orientation start date.\n
- Coordinate new hire orientation. Send invites, room set up.
Order lunch. Prepare new hire packages.\n
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance of all HR files including
filing and auditing of files and I9 forms, new hire paperwork and
- High School Diploma or equivalent\n
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; Emphasis on Human Resources a
- PHR/SPHR desirable\n
- Minimum 2 year's experience in human resources in a TA
Coordinator, HR Coordinator, HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Knowledge and skill in employment law\n
- Proven experience in building and maintaining professional
- Strong customer service orientation and demonstrated
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet\n
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality\n
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
The pay range for this position starts as listed in the job
posting, but could be higher based on education and experience.
Please note, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each opening. We take into consideration the
minimum requirements outlined in the job description, such as an
individual's education, training and experience, the position's
work location, required travel (if any), and external market
conditions when determining the final salary for potential new
Be aware that salary estimates published via alternate online job
boards may not be a true representation of the actual pay range
offered for this position. Please refer to the Ace position
description for the accurate starting pay range information and
feel free to discuss this with a Talent Acquisition professional if
you are chosen to move forward with an interview.
This written "Position Description" is not intended to cover all
aspects of the position listed. It is meant to cover the
basic/general essential job functions of a particular position. Ace
Hardware Corporation reserves the right to change job duties,
including essential job functions, according to business
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Visalia , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!