Performance Solutions Specialist
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview:Xfinity Sales Specialist - In-Market
Do you love engaging with customers and selling solutions that meet
their needs? How about providing life changing connectivity
solutions to those who need it while making meaningful connections
with customers? Looking for a flexible schedule? We are looking for
highly motivated, highly enthusiastic, performance-driven Sales
Representatives to knock it out of the park while making a
difference in people's lives.
Then T-ROC, an Xfinity Authorized Vendor is the place for you to
jump start your career!
Here are the details:
Present, promote and sell Xfinity High Speed Internet offerings for
the world's largest retailer
- Exceed sales targets and performance goals
- Build meaningful relationships with customers and positive
rapport with retail leadership and employees
- Bring your gift of gab to the forefront while creating
solutions for your customers and proudly promoting the Xfinity
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about Xfinity's High Speed
Internet service offerings while understanding the competitive
- Attend daily training sessions and sales calls during assigned
What's in it for you:
It is all up to you! Uncapped commissions and competitive hourly
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and
- Paid time off
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities - top performers move to leadership
and management opportunities.
What you need too Roc the role:
At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service
- Thrive on closing sales while optimizing sales compensation
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular,
consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business
hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both
full and part time available.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling,
walking, standing and moving items
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with "Power of People and
Technology". You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest
brands rocking the most innovative technologies on the planet! Your
knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your
T-ROC customers!What it is like to be a T-ROC'ER, your
entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly
and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while
amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave
change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
EEO Information:Equal Opportunity Employer / Special
AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To
learn more use this link E-Verify
Keywords: T-ROC, Visalia , Performance Solutions Specialist, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!