Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Process Accounts Payable by coding correct G/L accounts and
matching invoices to Purchase Orders as needed.
- Reconcile Vendor/Customer statements.
- Enter Invoices for processing Accounts Payable.
- Process checks and checks accuracy with Invoices.
- Prepares, maintains and produces a variety of reports in
accordance with policies and procedures. -
- Investigates and resolve any billing questions. -
- Works effectively with customers or vendors to resolve any
billing issues. -
- Create and submit journal entries for corrections as needed.
- Files and maintains Accounts Payable.
- Performs other duties as required. - Job Requirements: This is
an immediate opening, send resume today. - 2 years of experience in
Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Ability to work independently. -
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be dependable, team oriented and eager to learn. -
- Promotes a customer service focused culture. -
- Computerized Accounting experience
- MS Office skills, including MSWord/Excel
- Ideal candidate will have Ag related experience/Famous
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Visalia , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!