Head of People Operations
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a Head of People Operations on behalf of a
client located in San Francisco, CA but this role will be remote.
We are seeking a strong HR professional who has start-up
experience, preferably in technology or finance, who is exciting
about the idea of joining a challenging and fulfilling
organization. This is the perfect role for someone who is seeking
an opportunity to be a key player in a mission driven
- Own and manage all processes for hiring and growing a remote
team (including candidate outreach, managing positions, onboarding
- Build processes for feedback, improvement, and growth of team
members; help them become effective managers and grow their
- Act as a resource for all team members (U.S. and international)
for help and support around all people operations
- Work with founders and the team to build long lasting company
culture (in a remote company)
- Report and work directly with the founders to build the
cultural foundation for the next decade
- Have evidence of expertise in HR where you were instrumental in
building and developing fast growth teams. Generally, it means you
have 7+ years of experience in HR.
- Education in an HR field is preferred but not required.
- Have worked at startups and directly with the founders to build
processes from scratch.
- Experience in managing and resolving issues/conflicts in a fast
- Empathetic, understanding, and thoughtful when dealing with a
- Demonstrated ability to attract new candidates and building
pipelines for relevant roles
- Interest and ability to stay up to date with rapidly changing
global talent market
Keywords: Ajilon, Visalia , Head of People Operations, Other , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!