Client Service Representative
Company: CIBC US
Posted on: January 9, 2022
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern
world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated
to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are
empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a
meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What youll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you'll work
in a fast-paced Banking Center and use your knowledge of financial
services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking
needs. As a Client Service Representative, whether it's answering
questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting
clients with the right team members, you'll be the first line of
support as clients work towards their financial goals. You're
flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include
evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience,
you're flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a
reasonable travel distance.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to
thrive in your role.
- To successfully perform the work, you'll be on-site
How Youll Succeed
- Client engagement - Help clients manage their accounts and
products. Focus on the client experience and make interactions
meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can
help them reach their goals.
- Problem solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in
the client's shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for
client issues, and know when to lean on others to create a better
- Leveraging technology - Become a technology expert. Share your
knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking
applications, helping them to better manage their banking
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the
right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right
thing to do.
- You're goal oriented. You're motivated by accomplishing your
goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in
relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of
partners. You connect with others through respect and
- You love to learn. Youre passionate about growing your
knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and
respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the
experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you
live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths
and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to
tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather
than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways
including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a
health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee
share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to
bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make
a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition
through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for
you to use to invest in your growth and development
What You Need To Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where
all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek
applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an
accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the
location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a
valid work or study permit
Expected End Date
However this may change dependent on business need.
Keywords: CIBC US, Visalia , Client Service Representative, Other , Strathmore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!