Earning potential $100K plus
Comprehensive benefits including pension
3 months paid training
Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the
ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career
dedication, and a winning attitude.
Our extensive training program prepares you to sell memberships,
auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance, and
to become a licensed insurance agent.
Your success will require you to:
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable
Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking Sales Agents
to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and
insurance products. With a constantly growing membership, we
welcome dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and
build a career within our dynamic organization.
What are we offering?
- >$100k Average earning potential
- No Overhead
- Paid Training
- Exclusive incentives for top performers
- Promotional Growth Opportunities
- Sales experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication, time management, &
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- High school diploma required, college degree
- Successful completion of background check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest
federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in
21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand
recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly
growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.