Fabricator II 1700/1800
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Arconic Building and Construction Systems is seeking a
Fabricator II. This position is located at our manufacturing plant
in our Kawneer business in Visalia, CA
Kawneer is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum
products and systems for the commercial construction industry.
Kawneer is part of Arconic's global Building and Construction
Systems (BCS) business unit. Arconic BCS manufactures and markets
architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia
and the Middle East.
Join Arconic and join a network of people who are passionate
about industry-changing technology that advances the world. It's
not just a job. It's a career and a path to the future. You'll be
part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching and mentorship.
Arconic is fully committed to developing people: providing
employees with the resources and learning and development
opportunities they need to excel and build a career.
The Fabricator II will be responsible for helping in the moment
in 1700/1800 departments that may include Saws, elumatec, shrink
wrap machine and Hardware application for doors and frames by
performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not
limited to the following:
- Adhere to all Kawneer rules and regulations.
- Identifies material by part number and product finish.
- Inventory and store Hardware By Others.. Support Receiving with
out side hardware..
- Reads and interprets take-off sheets, cut lists, templates,
D-ops, and shop orders to determine machine setup and sequence of
- Operate saw, end mills, and elu's.. Hand lay out hardware as
- Mark proper identification on all jobs.SO# for hardware.
- Knowledge and ability to follow the MDR scrap material
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Performs quality inspections and reports errors.
- Complete checklists, reports, and logs as needed.
- Flexible to work in other areas of the plant.
- Flexible in 1700/1800
- Effectively problem solve
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- One to six months related work experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets documents such as,
operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules and procedure
manuals. Hardware templates and D/op drawings
- JDE experience order status, Boxing, closing work orders
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees and
- Ability to count, to add, to subtract and to multiply simple
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with and respond to minor problems in standard
- Ability to measure to 1/32 of an inch.
Keywords: Arconic, Visalia , Fabricator II 1700/1800, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!