Quality Assurance Inspector 4
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position will be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Team
supporting the U.S. Navy F-35 Flight Operations at NAS Lemoore, CA.
Perform inspections and other Quality Assurance activities in
accordance with applicable Joint Technical Data (JTD) and local
instructions. Ensure aircraft are in good mechanical condition and
safe for flight. Ability to evaluate process compliance,
write/review Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) reports,
perform root cause analysis and validate quality processes,
responses, and plans. Assist in Field-Level Modifications, Time
Compliance Technical Data (TCTD) activities, plans and conducts
Audits, and performs Internal Surveillances. Ability to conduct
incident and/or mishap investigations. Prepare quality
documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information, and trends including failed process, recalls,
corrective actions, and validations.
- Knowledgeable in Safety, Tool Control, Foreign Object Damage
(FOD) Prevention, Supply, Hazardous Material (HAZMAT), Training
Systems, Quality Assurance, and Security programs.
- Business travel is required.
- Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st),
second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s) dependent on customer
- Must have or be able to obtain / maintain a Secret Security
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility
that requires special access.
- Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to starting.
- Requires 3 to 5 years hands-on working experience as 7 or 9
skill level mechanic discipline (USAF) or MATMEP 4 (USMC), or
- 1-2 years F-35 or Fifth Generation aircraft maintenance
- Requires (2) years as titled QA inspector or equivalent.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Visalia , Quality Assurance Inspector 4, Other , Lemoore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!