Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Store Manager, this means:
- Ensuring associates are delivering friendly, professional and
timely service to all customers who shop the store.
- Monitoring the performance, profitability, and flow-through of
store plans and programs.
- Championing and implementing strategic asset protection plans
that improve safety and security outcomes.
The Store Manager manages the overall store operations (i.e.,
expenses, merchandising standards, compliance, safety, security,
and workforce) and those directly helping customers to drive
positive customer experiences, sales, and margin performance. The
Store Manager works closely with cross-functional partners in HR,
Asset Protection, and Operations at the District, Region, and
Corporate levels to execute the Lowe's business strategy within
To be successful, the Store Manager must build and support a
store culture, in partnership with key stakeholders, that is
aligned to the Lowe's mission and behaviors where employees are
engaged and inspired. This leader is also responsible for
maintaining a strategic view of store talent needs, recruiting and
developing talent, driving execution of sales and service
strategies, analyzing relevant data to inform store-specific
strategies, championing customer service, proactively addressing
store needs, and acting as the Lowe's brand ambassador for the
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience leading associates
in a large retail environment, with Sales Volume exceeding 20M
annually OR 5 years of experience leading associates in a large
retail environment, with Sales Volume exceeding 20M annually.
- 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional
- Experience building and maintaining cross-functional
relationships in a matrixed environment.
- Experience building partnerships within the community.
- Experience analyzing and using customer, market, and competitor
data to inform decisions and business planning.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, marketing, or
- Experience managing in bigbox Home Improvement retail
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Visalia , Store Manager, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!