Distribution Center Associate II
Posted on: June 6, 2021
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty
truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and
brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the
heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Provide support to the FleetPride Branches in expediting parts
for delivery to all branches of the company as well as
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull and organize branch and customer orders for delivery from
warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket
in priority assigned.
- Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids,
platforms or lifting devices.
- Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse
- Weigh materials or products and record weight and other
production data on tags and labels.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools and equipment and storage
areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any
damage to supervisors.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 year experience in shipping, receiving, shipment
auditing, inventory control and stock replenishment
- Forklift and Reach truck experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts
in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and
carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
- Inside/Outside conditions, Varied Temperature Changes - Not
climate controlled environment, Minimal Chemical Hazards,
Vibration, Dust, Equipment Noise
- OSHA approved steel-toed safety shoes required from the first
day on the job.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail,
service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
Keywords: FleetPride, Visalia , Distribution Center Associate II, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!