UX Designer - ITSecOps (Remote)
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our
groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence
gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and
behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend
themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We've earned
numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization
and people - clearly confirming our industry leadership and our
special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work
arrangements to help our people manage their personal and
professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you're ready
to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a
collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop
breaches and protect people globally, let's talk.About the
Role:CrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes
in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries
that cause them. Our technology is world class, and now we're
invested in developing a world-class user experience. As a Senior
UX Designer, you lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and
produce creative solutions for our users. You set the example for
best practices in user-centered interface design amongst your peers
as part of the cross-functional UX team.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with researchers, designers, writers, and
engineers to design user-focused applications.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems
based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback
both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to product style guide.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.What You'll
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively communicate
- Exceptional problem solving.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns and best practices
- Experience with product design.Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity.
- Passionate about information architecture and user interface
- Previous experience iterating on a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working with a distributed
team.#LI-AR2#LI-RemoteBenefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation--and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan--
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treatsWe are
committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not
only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the
diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we
serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams
include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving
problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all
backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to
bring their full, authentic selves to work.CrowdStrike is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: CrowdStrike, Visalia , UX Designer - ITSecOps (Remote), Other , Armona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!