Video Production Generalist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is in search for a Video Generalist who has
experience working with Health products. This role will be
responsible for creating live action videos and software demos with
The Health product area includes experts from across the company
who are leveraging expertise in AI, hardware, products and more in
order to help people lead healthier lives.
The Customer Success team is responsible for assisting and
maintaining relationships with healthcare providers and other
clients who uses their tools.
The Video and Audio Production Generalist role reports into the
Health sector > Customer Success > Knowledge Management and
- Handle end-to-end creation of training videos for desktop and
mobile software products. This includes: storyboarding, software
demo screen capture, set creation, lighting, direction,
videography, audio, post production, and publication. Note: no
screenwriting, voice acting, animation, or on-camera presence
- Create software demo videos that show the features of their
healthcare-related software with audio narration.
- Create live action videos that include talking heads,
interviews, and B-roll.
- Perform all aspects of post production including video editing,
sound editing, color grading, mixing, and review cycles with
- Work with other teams to forecast video/audio needs, assess
feasibility, prioritize work, and create project proposals.
- Source location, props, stock music, stock B-roll, stock
photos, and other assets for video/audio productions within
- Publish and curate video/audio assets on relevant portals. Lead
efforts to improve and refresh the library of assets over
- Provide regular status updates to multiple levels of
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1) Handle end-to-end production of training videos for desktop
and mobile software products.
2) Perform all aspects of post production including video
editing, sound editing, color grading, mixing, and review cycles
3) Source location, props, stock music, stock B-roll, and other
assets for video/audio productions within budget.
- 2-5 years of full-time (or equivalent) video production and
post production experience.
- Demo reel or library of relevant projects.
- Proficiency with camera operation, sound recording, lighting,
screen capture software. Proficiency with Adobe Premiere (or
Camtasia). Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe
Audition, Adobe Photoshop.
- Track record of success with run-and-gun projects in a
fast-paced but collaborative shop. Ability to plan projects, work
to timelines and provide regular project status and updates.
Knowledge of healthcare industry culture, expectations, and
norms. No scriptwriting or animation required for this role;
however, experience in either area is considered a bonus. Track
record of working well with others and easily adapting style to
different audiences. Ability to work with various levels within the
company. Ability to work autonomously while helping the team
succeed. Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while
interacting with different functional teams.
Keywords: Aquent, Visalia , Video Production Generalist, Other , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!