What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to
help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to
building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared
for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in
1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families.
Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support,
residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the
transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services,
intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We
provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the
important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people
who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strength
based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which
include a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Support Counselor and
Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to
support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards
of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to the families
As Wraparound Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with
staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service
delivery. You and your team will have daily opportunities to meet
with clients and family members across Tulare County. We meet
families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths,
respect the family's voice and choice and support them through
challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The
success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound
process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future
obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Provide clinical oversight to Wraparound program in Tulare
- Individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing
direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing
review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding
funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after
hours on-call crisis management.
Your Education & Experience
- Master's degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related
- Two years' experience with high risk youth in a related
field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health,
school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years' prior management/clinical supervisorial
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high
Licenses & Work Experiences
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for
a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the California
Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth
by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility;
i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health
Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and
country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus available for this position
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where
everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our
clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and
a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our
benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well,
financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting
you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope
forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.