Chief Manufacturing Engineer - Bakery Production
Company: The Patriot Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Chief Manufacturing Engineer - Bakery
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Chief Engineer is
responsible for overall budgeting, directing a team, safety, and
managing business processes within the Bakery. This position
requires interaction with all internal departments, 3rd party
vendors, and customers to which engineering and manufacturing
equipment maintenance services are provided.
- Manages and justifies all budget and resource allocation
decisions to Engineering Manager and senior management as
- In conjunction with Engineering Manager, plans, directs, and
leads engineering or equipment maintenance project activities for
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables and required
- Acts as liaison between the project that is being worked on and
- Directs and coordinates activities for Engineers to ensure
project timelines are on schedule.
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing
processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and
- Oversees policies, procedures, protocols and controls that
- Consults with staff to ensure routines and controls keep the
organization operating safely and effectively.
- Sets department goals and objectives.
- Orders parts or approves the ordering of parts.
- Confronts issues openly, professionally, and timely.
- Attends and conducts regularly scheduled meetings with staff
- Adheres to Franz Core Values.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates leadership, decision-making, project execution and
effective communication skills.
- Leads people and business processes to meet business
- Utilizes strong analytical skills to solve problems and make
decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines.
- Able to adapt to and deal with ambiguous situations, driving
- Excellent conflict management skills and ability to partner
with other departments and organizations to be successful and
- Effectively work in a team environment, yet be self-directed,
proactive, and action oriented.
- Travel Occasional travel to other facilities to review
processes and current evaluations.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines or as
- Bachelors degree in Engineering; or an equivalent combination
of education and professional experience will be considered.
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office and CAD
- Working knowledge of PLC based hardware and software
- Knowledge of tooling design and fabrication.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project plans, with solid
project and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented,
Keywords: The Patriot Group, Inc., Visalia , Chief Manufacturing Engineer - Bakery Production, Other , exeter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!