Company: Smart & Final Stores, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Part-time Associate (Bakery)
380 - Bishop
We are searching for an experienced Part-time Associate
(Bakery) at 1180 North Main Street, Bishop, CA 93514.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Part-Time Associate reports to the Store
Manager and performs management-assigned duties, which may include
but may not be limited to receiving inventory, stocking and
maintaining a store section, operating a cash register, carry-out
services and store cleaning.
Specific duties include, but are not limited
- Maintain a store section as assigned and may order, receive and
stock merchandise using proper equipment, assures proper pricing on
merchandise, checks product date codes to validate proper rotation,
stocks shelves, end displays, floor stacks, displays and
refrigerated/frozen cases. May prepare perishable products for
sale. Sets up advertising/promotional displays. Reviews
invoices/bills for accuracy.
- Cleans and maintains sanitation standards in all interior and
exterior areas of store and parking lot as directed by store
- Operates a cash register, receives payment from customers, and
makes change or processes check/charge/debit transactions.
Processes cash and/or credit refunds, when approved by management.
Verifies customer eligibility when selling alcoholic
- Offers friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous
assistance to customers by providing them with current store and
product information. When requested, loads customer purchases by
assisting customers to their vehicles.
- Performs basic bookkeeping duties. Records lost/damaged goods
and store supplies using appropriate tools.
Candidates must possess the following
- Ability to read and write English, interact with general public
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, product
labels, product pricing
codes, shelf tags, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Basic PC/Outlook skills preferred.
Required Qualifications: Retail Management
Certificate is desirable.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Smart & Final Stores, LLC, Visalia , Baker, Other , Bishop, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!