Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about retail and giving customers a ""wow""
experience in a customer friendly retail store setting Do you want
to be a part of a Fortune 200 Company that is focused on being the
leader of changing the Customer Retail Experience now and in the
future If your answers are yes, then a Retail Team Lead role with
NAPA may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for
someone who is engaging with our customers and employees and
extremely approachable along with creating product displays that
are equally engaging for our customers. This is the right
opportunity for you if you:
- Absolutely love retail
- Are super high energy and enthusiastic about customer care
- Get excited about planograms and price labels
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career
the opportunities are endless!
- A Day in the life:
- Partners with store management to lead a culture where every
team member in the store strives to achieve benchmark customer
service and store standard outcomes.
- Sets the customer experience benchmark in the store and leads
by example to ensure a positive customer interaction.
- Instills an attitude of customer service excellence and
superior selling skills across the team by displaying correct
behavior, training employees when necessary, and providing retail
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and
outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good
repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and
free of unnecessary stickers or signage.
- Processes ePlanogram updates in point-of-sale system to ensure
information is current and available. Ensures ePlanogram updates
are completed on time, and provide feedback on any issues to the
- Ensures all price labels are updated on a weekly basis and
conduct regular price label checks, using the hand held RF
- Proactively manages any out of stocks using the hand held RF
scanner and ensure stock is full and on show at all times.
- Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all
displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 yr. experience in a RETAIL environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise product creatively to drive
- Ability to influence at all levels and lead a team
- Highly organized and keen eye for detail
- Basic skills in Microsoft office
- Outgoing personality with a positive approach to affect
- And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for the automotive industry not
required, but great to have.
- NAPA Know How
- Courses or Degree in Retail Management
Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing
development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and
interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the
perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life
career videos from our awesome employees by visiting
NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of
the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees,
customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling
its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to
sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or
any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit,
hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees
based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and
other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Visalia , Retail Coordinator, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!