Hotel Front Desk Supervisor, Wuksachi Lodge
Company: Delaware North Companies
Location: Sequoia National Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a Hotel Front Desk
Supervisor to join our team at Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National
Park, California. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first
line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication
for the property. We look for motivated, energetic, attentive
individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests
from all over the world.
- Training and supervising the work of office, administrative, or
customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality
standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or
- Providing associates with guidance in handling difficult or
complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or
- Implementing corporate or departmental policies, procedures,
and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Evaluate associates' job performance recommend appropriate
rewards and/or corrective actions, as needed.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify
causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty
assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Coordinating with housekeeping department, as needed.
- Cash handling and accountability, maintaining records
pertaining to inventory, team, orders, and supplies.
- Compute figures such as balances, totals, or commissions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in hospitality, front desk
experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with
property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner
under pressure from guests and supervisors.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb
stairs throughout shift.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, Visalia , Hotel Front Desk Supervisor, Wuksachi Lodge, Other , Sequoia National Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!