Live Production Technician
Company: Hume Lake Christian Camp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Since 1946, more than 1.5 million youth and adults have been
exposed to the gospel of Jesus Christ at Hume Lake Christian Camps.
Our camp and retreat centers are interdenominational, year-round
camping ministries dedicated to the glory of God. We are committed
to sharing a clear presentation of the gospel and giving guests an
opportunity to respond. Our camps extend from the Berkshire
Mountains of Western Massachusetts to the Sequoia National Forest,
and the San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California.
JOB TITLE: LIVE PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
DEPARTMENT: Sound & Production
REPORTS TO: Live Production Engineer
FLSA STATUS: Seasonal Salary or Hourly
BENEFITS: Bi-weekly pay (less room and board)
NOTES: 8 Openings; Must be 18-years old by the start of Staff
We want our staff to enjoy camp and welcome you to participate
in the activities and chapels that we offer when you are not
assigned work. All staff work a 5 or 6-day week with 1 or 2 days
off per week.
To promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ through use of your live
production skills by running a high quality, meaningful production
so that the Gospel is clearly presented without distraction. Assist
with audio, video, lighting, and staging while providing program,
speakers, bands, and guest groups with excellent, seamless
Duties & Responsibilities
- Show respect to campers, guests, peers, staff, and self
- Serve as a positive role model, show enthusiasm and display a
- Be a witness for Jesus Christ in all words and actions, sharing
Christs love with the public, campers, and staff.
- Operate and manage the sound and visual presentations during a
- Set up and tear down of sound and lighting equipment for
meetings and special events
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Participate in staff training which will be anywhere from 6-12
days in length
- Ability to be on-site while camp programs are in session
- Has a sincere love for the Lord and a desire to see campers
come to know and grow in Him
- Agreement with the theological positions, philosophy, and
policies of HLCC
- Able to fulfill Hume Lake Christian Camps purpose and core
- Positive formal and informal performance reviews
- Basic understanding of sound technology and the importance of
timing during a meeting
- Able to learn new information quickly and stays focused during
an entire meeting
- Having previous experience in live production in the areas of
audio, video, lighting, and staging
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- You will be required to live on-site during the camp session.
Experience working with youth and adults from diverse backgrounds,
working as a team as well as independently.
- Physical requirements include bending, lifting, sitting,
standing, stooping, stretching, walking, running, and possibly
swimming. Hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and normal range
of eyesight and hearing required to communicate with staff and
manipulate camp equipment. Must operate with daily exposure to the
cold, heat, rain, sun, and varying other weather conditions, as
well as under irregular working hours in a camp environment. Able
to lift 25-50 pounds.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or skills required by the individual holding this
position. From time to time, as needed, all staff may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
- Position descriptions are not intended as an do not create
employment contacts. This position is at-will employment, meaning
that either the employee or Hume Lake Christian Camps, Inc. can
discontinue employment at any time, with or without notice and with
or without cause.
- Hume Lake Christian Camps is both an equal opportunity employer
and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without
regard of race, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or
- In accordance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702
(42 U.S.C. 2000e 1(a)) Hume Lake Christian Camps, Inc. has the
right to, and does, hire only candidates who agree with Hume Lake
Christian Camps Statement of Belief. (For more information
Keywords: Hume Lake Christian Camp, Visalia , Live Production Technician, Other , hume, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!