Company: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Description:Seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialist
with chart auditing and AR experience. The ideal candidate must
demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as
communicating with with patients, peers, insurance carriers,
supervisors and physicians will be a large part of this position.
Responsibilities for this position will be split between chart
auditing and AR. We are looking for someone with recent experience
with both of these tasks from a medical organization.Job
- Experience with ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding systems and
E&M Auditing and ChartAuditing
- Knowledge of health insurance benefits and third party
reimbursement including Medicare, Medi-Cal, P.PO, HMO, Personal
Injury, Veteran and workers comp and their billing processes.
- Knowledge of eligibility, benefits and authorization
- Highly proficient with Excel and Word. Utilizing spreadsheets,
email and other systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
in a busy department. Detail oriented. self-motivated and able to
work with little supervision.
- Maintain accurate and timely billing guidelines per payer to
ensure maximum payment.
- Audits insurance information to ensure correct data is in the
system and able to identify underpayments.
- Post medical insurance payments and patient payments correctly
- Work with personal information and maintain patient
confidentiality.In addition to a rewarding career with Lags, we
have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, employer paid life insurance, generous paid time off (PTO)
plan, 11 paid holidays, and 401k. Working for Lags you will enjoy a
work/life balance with Monday - Friday work week. Lags Medical is a
multi-disciplinary medical practice with offices throughout
California. For over 20 years, we are dedicated to improving our
patients quality of life and and restoring function using the
latest evidence-based, minimally invasive , interventional
treatments. .Requirements:This is a tremendous opportunity for
someone who is dependable, team-player and experienced in medical
billing.Candidates should have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience of ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
- Recent experience with chart auditing and AR
- Experience or knowledge of E&M Auditing and
- Recent medical billing experience
- Bilingual Spanish strongly recommended
- Positive attitude, desire to work as part of a team and
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate
professionally with patients, doctors, peers, etc. PI132310235
Keywords: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc, Visalia , Medical Biller, Other , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!