Company: Quail Park
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Quail Park on Cypress offers California inspired architecture
with comfortably appointed apartment homes and cottages offering
residents extraordinary opportunities to remain active and be
social. Join the team today!Purpose:To provide for the daily upkeep
of resident apartments and community common areas, to ensure a
clean and sanitary living environment for residents.Minimum
- Previous Housekeeping experience in senior living or a
hospitality setting preferred.
- Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal
communication skills.Ability to read, comprehend, write, and speak
English to interpret written instructions, and to communicate
effectively with residents, families, and other team members.
- Must meet all health-related requirements pertaining to state
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid credentials
- Must maintain current Food Handlers credentials
- Must maintain annual Continuing Education CreditsMust be able
to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Subject to pre-employment screening including physical, drug
and TB testing and criminal background check.Essential
- Responsible for weekly cleaning of
assigned resident apartments including dusting, vacuuming, mopping
floors, cleaning counters and other surfaces, cleaning appliances,
sinks and fixtures, general tidying, and emptying trash.
- Responsible for annual deep cleaning of assigned apartments
according to Community deep cleaning scheduleIn conjunction with
Care Department team members, ensures that resident linens and
towels are changed and laundered according to laundry schedule, and
as needed due to incontinence.
- Assists with resident laundry, as necessary.Responsible for
cleaning community common areas according to assigned schedule
including hallways, elevators, lobby, living room, dining rooms,
activity areas, wellness center, and other sitting areas.
- Responsible for cleaning spills and soiled areas of carpets and
furniture in a timely manner
- Assists in cleaning walkers, wheelchairs, and other resident
equipment, as needed.
- Assists with other housekeeping duties as assigned.Other
- Attends all required team member meetings and in-service
- Answers phones as needed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Upholds Residents' Rights as defined by state regulations and
by Company policy, at all times.
- Supports and upholds all other Company policies, and the
- Reliable and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned.Our Company follows the California
Department of Public Heath (CDPH) and the State Public Health
Officer an order issued on September 28, 2021, pursuant to the
Health and Safety Code sections 120125, 120140, 120175, and 131080
which requires all employees working in Adult and Senior Care
Facilities (ASC) facilities licensed by California Department of be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical
and religious reasons, no later than November 30, 2021.PM21Powered
Keywords: Quail Park, Visalia , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...