Company: Park Visalia
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Carefield Living -builds and operates outstanding assisted
living/memory care communities by focusing on the needs and desires
of our community members, their families and friends, our
-Carefield -staff, and the community at large. Our goal is to help
our community members grow and strengthen their network of support
and friendship, gaining a greater sense of purpose and
belonging.Carefield Living's founders have a long history of
working with hotel properties and know the value of great service.
As a server in our community, you will have the opportunity to
extend the highest level of hospitality and service to our
residents and bring them joy every day.Job Summary:Essential
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization
through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating
cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families,
fellow staff members, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work
assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by
understanding how this position affects and compliments all other
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load.
Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance
and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Demonstrate awareness of sanitation regulations in handling and
- Demonstrate awareness of safety rules in the kitchen.
- Take beverage and meal orders.
- Collect order from kitchen, add appropriate garnish, place meal
on tray, and serve to patrons with napkins and condiments.
- Serve dining room patrons with the highest level of customer
- Compute bill.Added Responsibilities
- Respond appropriately to changes in the work setting.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Be familiar with Carefield Living Policies & Procedures Manual
and Carefield - Living Staff Handbook.
- Be prepared to work in any area of the
- Act on constructive feedback by listening to supervisor(s),
customers and peers and use it to improve performance.
- Maintain resident, employee, and community
- Respect Resident's Rights.
- Promote positive work environment that emphasizes
- Demonstrate positive attitude and ability to work well with all
people, particularly the elderly.
- Demonstrate willingness to help other staff when needed.Job
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- May be required to hold valid First Aid Certification.Effort:
- Maintain mental alertness, attention, and concentration for
- Apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions
(written, oral or diagrammatic).
- Adapt to situations requiring the precise attainment of set
limits, tolerances, or standards.
- Regularly required to sit and talk or listen.
- Able to stand, stoop and bend frequently, lift up to 50 pounds
and push up to 50 pounds. Also must have the ability to talk, hear,
sit, use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, tools or controls,
and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision requirements for this job include close vision,
depth perception, and the ability to adjust the focus of the
- Possess adequate physical stamina to move freely about the
Community and assist residents where needed, including in emergency
situations.The physical demands described must be met by every
staff member. Reasonable accommodations may be considered to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
- Must be willing and able to work required and scheduled shifts,
including evenings, weekends, overtime and holidays.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Must be available for weekend coverage and on call situations
on a rotating basis.
- Withstand heat from cooking area and cold from below-zero
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Park Visalia, Visalia , Server/ Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!