Company: Cycle Gear
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated
staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a
high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to
have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and
providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting
relationships with like-minded people. Comoto's brands, RevZilla,
Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated
expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the
rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail
As a Store Manager (SM), you will be responsible for managing your
team members and the success of the store. You will partner with
your Assistant Store manager in holding your team accountable for
meeting, exceeding and driving sales goals and ensuring that the
store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic customer service. The
Store Manager is also responsible for and proficient in managing
store operations, which includes opening and closing the store,
administering returns, managing schedules, performance metrics and
standards and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates, Key Holders,
Merchandisers and the Assistant Store Manager
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Responsible for being an essential sales driver, coach and
communicator of daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team and
for all aspects of opening and closing procedures.
- Assures that merchandising is completed according to MAPP,
accurate cash management is adhered to and special orders are
processed and received.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best"
product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service.
- Represent Cycle Gear at special events -- Annual Sales Meeting,
Bike Nights, local motorcycle venues, etc.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company
communications, company information, sales and company-wide events.
Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.Qualifications
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail
experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a
specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems
(RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!! Cycle Gear
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Visalia , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!