Company: Delaware North
Location: Three Rivers
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Retail Manager to join our team at Lodge Pole in Three Rivers ,
California. As a Retail Manager, you will contribute to the
efficiency and success of day-to-day operations at the Lodgepole
Market and the Wuksachi Lodge inside of Sequoia National Park. At
Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed to
invest in our people's personal and professional journeys, without
you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and generous
friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts.
Click here to learn more . Some locations may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, or local law. Responsibilities
- Hire, train, and develop retail associates.
- Focus on supporting retail associates on company policies and
procedures to ensure quality associate performance and experience
- Provide support and direction to retail supervisors on
implementation and company policies and procedures and ensure
proper follow through.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
regarding alcohol, sanitation, payroll, and employment.
- Adhere to company directives on physical inventory and
- Monitor in-stock position of approved merchandise programs and
inventory control at store level to ensure procedural and policy
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to three (3) years' of retail operations experience
- Minimum two (2) years' supervisory experience; retail and/or
fast food supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to train and develop a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license required. Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Frequent standing, bending, lifting, walking. Who We Are
Sequoia National park offers an opportunity to see the giant
Redwoods that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. The work
itself is exciting, and there are a lot of career opportunities for
advancement and opportunities to transfer to other Delaware North
properties located at state and national parks across the country.
We offer on-site housing and discounts on food, beverage, and
retail. Shuttle service to town is provided. At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Visalia , Retail Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Three Rivers, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!