Palliative Medicine Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Visalia, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Palliative Medicine Physician NeededSunny California If you possess both the passion and training necessary to help grow this established Palliative Medicine service line, then this community is invested in providing the care that promotes pain relief, quality of life, and support for patients and their families.
- Mature interdisciplinary team in place- home health, case managers, skilled nurses, and a trained and dedicated staff
- Inpatient consults to educate the local providers – build an outpatient practice with hospital and community support
- Work Monday-Friday with holidays and weekends off
- Cerner EMR in place
- Competitive compensation package with benefits package – paid malpractice and relocation assistance – signing bonus and negotiable student loan repayment
- Eight-campus Healthcare District Hospital contains over 581 beds with 5 accredited residency programs
- Advanced technology – da Vinci® surgical robot, 64 slice CT, 2 1.5T MRI, robust IP and OP EMR
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Enjoy all that California has to offer in this sunny, affordable, and family-friendly community!
- Rapidly growing metro – local population over 150,000 – 300+ days of sunshine annually
- Award-winning, California Distinguished, and Blue Ribbon schools
- Gateway to the Sequoias - less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
- Spectacular Sierra Nevada Mountain range just minutes away
- Skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, backpacking, and whitewater rafting within an hour's drive
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and much more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport just an hour away
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with various denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communitiesTo be considered for this Palliative Medicine opportunity, please contact us at or by email at ID: PLM 7412826 (IND)For more Palliative Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential.
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Visalia , Palliative Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!