Bilingual Spanish Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Amazing team, Stellar Benefits, SIGN-ON Bonus, Tuition
Reimbursement, Relocation & Housing Assistance!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Kristin LedererAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $150,000 -
$175,000 per yearA bit about us:We strive for greatness by
transforming health and wellness and improving health outcomes for
employees and their families in the Central Valley. Through clinics
and school wellness sites, we are creating opportunities to be a
part of a team that would offer world class health and wellness at
no cost to the underserved populations in our area.Why join us?We
offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Potential annual bonus
- Monthly car allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO, sick days, paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 100% of CA Accreditation fees paid
- Subsidized gym membership
- Giving program that allows you to donate company money to a
cause of your choiceJob DetailsFull time, onsite role in
California's Central Valley. The Nurse Practitioner will have a
strong passion for high quality primary and preventative care in a
wholistic setting.Job responsibilities include:
- Provide the full spectrum of outpatient primary care for adults
- Formulate a diagnosis from patient history and physical
- Initiates, reviews and revises treatments necessary for the
well-being of the patient
- Collaborate closely with a team: one physician and four health
coaches (advocates that will help patients set wellness goals,
drive activation, and improve self-efficacy)
- Coordinate and help grow a network of trusted outside medical
consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, support
services, and others
- Lead or support onsite and community-based efforts that aim to
drive patient engagement, access, population-based patient
management, referral tracking, and clinical quality performance
- Confers with the supervising physician on cases agreed upon in
the delegation contractQualifications:
- Current, valid California Physician Assistant (PA)
- Valid DEA number required.
- BILINGUAL SPANISH is a MUST!
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical experience, preferably primary
care and/or occupational health.
- Proficient with technology, including MS office, tablets,
smartphones, and EMR systems.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish required, Medical Spanish
- Some evening or weekend hours may be needed to support expanded
access in the future.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless
candidate has a legally valid exemption.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Visalia , Bilingual Spanish Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!