Clinical Pharmacist - Clean Room/Compounding
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Clinical Pharmacist – Compounding Pharmacy Specialist :
- This dedicated resource helps assure compounding quality and
compliance. This full time pharmacist position will be primarily
day shift with some flexing of hours to assure competency,
education, survey needs are met. The pharmacist will oversee
inpatient pharmacy compounding while providing a level of
oversight/guidance in areas where compounding is performed in
District pharmacies and participate during surveys to field
questions matters related to compounding. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of compounded preparations within the inpatient
pharmacy and with key stakeholders of licensed District pharmacies
to ensure quality of compounded preparations and compliance with
regulatory and best practices.
- Develop, implement and maintain compounding related policy,
procedures & operational workflows to ensure quality, safety,
compliance and operational performance.
- Develops, implements, maintains and oversees all aspects of the
Compounding Quality Assurance Program.
- Reviews and maintains quality assurance records for Outsourced
Compounding Pharmacies where medication were obtained as
- Develops, implements, maintains and oversees environmental,
personnel and performance monitoring program to ensure optimal
quality, safety, compliance and operational performance.
- Leads efforts in continuous process improvement of the
compounding process to maximize efficiency, safety and ongoing
survey readiness. Link here to learn more about our Pharmacy
Keywords: kaweahhealth.org, Visalia , Clinical Pharmacist - Clean Room/Compounding, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...