Residency Core Faculty - Emergency Medicine - Kaweah Health Medical Center (Physician )
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Visalia, California. Visalia, CA -
Seeking GME Quality Medical Director Join the Physician Partnership
Where You Have A Voice Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy,
local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus
your attention where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the
Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is
led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an
equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides
you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package
including profit distribution, and multiple career development
opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs
to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can
provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are
backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported
by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A
patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually
seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and
implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a
role to play in that. Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities
at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million
patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can
take your job with you. The Opportunity
- Our dynamic faculty are heavily involved in community outreach,
service and leadership on local and state levels.
- Serve as the Chair of GMEC's Quality Improvement and Patient
- Lecture to residency program leadership and respective core
- Garner participation in current institutional and GME goals,
seeking to improve quality and patient safety for our
- Work closely with the hospital's director of Quality
Improvement and the Quality Medical Director.
- Serve as a core faculty member for the EM residency
- Courses in Just Culture, DMAIC, TeamStepps, Six Sigma are
offered to enhance development of this role.
- Reports to the EM Program Director as core faculty for the Dept
of Emergency Medicine as well as Kaweah Health's Chief of Medical
- 50 hrs./month of protected time is offered for academic
- 75 hours of clinical duties working as an Emergency Medicine
physician would provide needed hours for Partnership advancement
and will be managed by the site Medical Director. Required
Experience and Competencies
- Previous experience as core faculty or quality work is
preferred but not required.
- Looking for faculty driven to provide care in a medically
- Must demonstrate the leadership and communication skills
required to assist in the development and execution of quality
improvement projects by faculty, residents, and fellows from all
- Must meet the qualifications and requirements for the EM
residency program. The Practice Kaweah Health Medical Center -
- Our hospital is an ACS recognized Level III trauma center with
an annual ED census of around 90,000 and 581 inpatient beds.
- We are a primary stroke center, STEMI receiving center, and
24/7 trauma and neurosurgery services.
- As the largest hospital in Tulare County and the only trauma
center for a catchment area of nearly 500,000, our residents
receive exceptional experience in caring for patients from all
walks of life with a wide array of presenting complaints.
- The 6 current ACGME accredited residency programs are:
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery,
Anesthesiology, and Transitional Year. The Community
- Located in the heart of the Central Valley, this is a great
home base as it is an easy drive from all of California's major
population and business centers and lies at the base of the Sequoia
and Kings National Parks.
- Visalia offers plenty of charm with its rich history, vibrant
downtown and community atmosphere.
- The city captivates visitors year-round and is an ideal
family-friendly environment ideal for work or play. Benefits &
Beyond Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive
benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support
your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details. Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Visalia , Residency Core Faculty - Emergency Medicine - Kaweah Health Medical Center (Physician ), Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!