Weekend RN Supervisor Visalia
Company: Links Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Links Staffing - Links Staffing is here to serve the Central
Valley!! We have RN opportunities in Various Roles! Need Something
Per-Diem or Part Time??? Come work with us!
Responsible for supporting and carrying out the administration and
management of Nursing Services to residents in accordance with
orders of the physicians and total needs of the residents. In
partnership with the Director of Nursing, is responsible for the
24-hour supervision of Nursing Services and directs the Nursing
Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with
current Federal, State and The Company standards, guidelines and
regulations. In absence of the Director of Nursing, assumes the
responsibility for clinical operations. The position conducts the
nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of
Registered Nurse licensure.
- Coordinates plans for the total care of each resident which
comply with physician's orders, governmental regulations and
facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions, as needed.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing
supervision as evidence by adequate services and staff coverage,
absence of odors, general cleanliness, prevention of pressure
wounds, and apparent maintenance of optimal resident
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN/ LPN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Long-term or acute health care preferred not required; At least
2 years nursing supervisory experience preferred not
- New Graduates encouraged to apply!!
Keywords: Links Staffing, Visalia , Weekend RN Supervisor Visalia, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!