CT Technologist - Radiology job in Visalia, CA
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
CAT Scan Technologist (CT Tech) Travel Job
The CAT (Computerized Axial Tomography) Scan Technologist is a
highly skilled professional who uses specialized x-ray equipment to
produce cross-sectional images of the human anatomy. CAT Scan
Technologists CT Tech aide radiologists in diagnosing a wide
variety of diseases and disorders. They must demonstrate an
understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology,
pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology and maintain a
high degree of accuracy in positioning and exposure techniques. As
a CT Scan Technologist, you will be supervised by a board-certified
radiologist but afforded a great amount of independence and
CAT Scan Technologist (CT Tech) Responsibilities:
- CAT Technologist operates CAT scan and sends images to
radiologist for interpretation.
- Determine and set appropriate technical parameters and position
patients so desired anatomy and pathology will be accurately
- CT Tech administers contrast material.
- Record the patient's medical history before an exam and educate
and prepare patients for their examinations.
- CAT Scan Technologist compassionately and effectively interacts
with the sick or injured and assumes responsibility for the mental
and physical comfort of patients as well as their safety.
- Act as the primary liaison between patients and radiologists
and other members of the support team.
- CAT Scan Tech makes recommendations for solving problems of
moderate complexity and importance.
- Address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or
interpretation of the situation using direct observation,
knowledge, and skills based on general precedents.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- CT Tech makes decisions that are guided by general instructions
and practices requiring some interpretation.
- Clean and disinfect patient rooms.
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Visalia , CT Technologist - Radiology job in Visalia, CA, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!