Registered Nurse (Emergency and Acute Care)
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Full-time RN (Emergency & Acute Care) needed at a great hospital
in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing
natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
Responsibilities: The Charge RN functions as an integral member of
the patient care team, promotes and restores patients' health by
completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and
multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and
psychological support to patients, friends, and families. Has
accountability for patient care, outcomes and customer
satisfaction. Performs all work in accordance with established
nursing standards and protocols. Qualifications:
- Minimum two years ER experience required.
- Minimum two years clinical experience preferred.
- Current California RN license; Current required certifications:
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support)
and PALS (Pediatric Life Support) through the American Heart
Association are required.
- Recommended certifications: CEN, TNCC, ENPC
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms
using the English language.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or
members of the business community.
- Promotes a cooperative working relationship with team members,
physicians, other disciplines as well as the public by facilitating
and enhancing communications, displaying honesty and respect,
sensitivity to cultural differences, and expressing and accepting
feedback in a professional manner. For more information, please
submit your resume for review!
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Visalia , Registered Nurse (Emergency and Acute Care), Healthcare , Independence, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!