LVN Treatment Nurse
Company: Kaweah Manor Convalescent Hospital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for Part time weekend LVN Treatment NurseVoted
one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine:Kaweah Manor Convalescent is an award winning family
company providing healthcare services including skilled nursing,
assisted living and senior living communities.We believe that
seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with
achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have raised families,
served their communities and country, lived history and ultimately
set the stage for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they
make the transition to the golden years, and when it becomes more
challenging to care for one's self. From a short-term
rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical
programs are designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients
can focus on achieving their individual care plan goals whether
it's returning home or staying with us for their long term care
needsOur commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful
team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for Part time weekend LVN Treatment NurseResponsibilities:
- Confer with the Director of Nursing Services and/or other
licensed nursing personnel regarding residents in the
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures and
interpret these to the physician, resident family members, and
public as appropriate.
- Provide, within established protocols and under the supervision
of the physician or Medical Director.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms,
reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Participate in educational programs for residents and their
family members when a resident is being discharged to home.
- Attend and participate in annual OSHA and CDC in-service
training programs for hazard communication, TB management, and
blood borne pathogens standard.
- Great customer service with a smile
- TEAMWORK & a positive attitudeQualifications:
- Must be a Certified Treatment Nurse.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.Submit your application and join our
award-winning team!We are an equal opportunity employer and we are
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Kaweah Manor Convalescent Hospital, Visalia , LVN Treatment Nurse, Healthcare , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!