Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
At Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia, we pride ourselves in
looking at individual needs so that all of our residents receive
personalized care. We offer a unique environment where our
residents and staff become extended family members. All of our
entertainment and activities are designed to include all residents,
staff, and even family members.:
At Visalia, we offer an innovative wellness program, Celebrations,
that is focused on six wellness categories that empower residents
to explore new or treasured hobbies, pastimes and skills. With the
Visalia Celebrations program, residents have the tools to explore a
host of exhilarating new activities and to live life the way they
Our community also offers the award-winning Expressions Memory Care
Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn
daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program
provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive
impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and
spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity
Questions? Contact VisaliaED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Must have current Commercial Class B Drivers license or ability to
get one within 45 days of hire.
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Activities Director is responsible for coordinating, directing,
planning and conducting the life enrichment and resident activity
* Designs a creative and exciting life enrichment program to meet
the individual needs and interests of the residents.
* Plans and implements life enrichment calendar each month that
includes life skills, education, wellness, recreational, and
spiritual programming. Provides a calendar for each resident, his
or her families, and friends. Posts calendars throughout the
* Provides one to one programming for residents who cannot
participate in a group setting.
* Coordinates the transportation of residents to and from events
outside of the residence, which may include driving a residence
motor vehicle. Is accountable for all residents presence when
leaving or returning to a residence.
* Maintains life enrichment budget, equipment, and supplies.
* Participates in the review of individual Residents Service Plans
and documents life enrichment progress every six months or when
there is a significant change in the resident.
* Trains staff on the importance of life enrichment and other areas
regarding the quality of life for residents.
* Coordinates quarterly special events at the residence, which
includes residents, families, and friends.
* Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers.
* Participates in discharge planning with other members of the
* Develops community resources and contacts to enhance the quality
of life for residents.
* Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
preferred majoring in Recreation, Music, or Occupational Therapy
with two or more years of direct programming experience with older
adults preferred; or equivalent combination of education and
* Basic PC s and Word Processing Software required.
* Valid commercial Class B driver s license and access to a private
vehicle for business use.
KEYWORDS: senior living, assisted living, senior care, Assisted
Living, Memory Care, Prestige Care, Senior Living, LED, Life
Enrichment, Activities, Activities Director,
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Visalia , Activities Director, Executive , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!