Assistant General Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Sky Zone - Who are we?
We're the people that like to exercise but LOVE to have fun.We're
ambitious, fearless, and refuse to be confined.We not only think
outside the box we MOVE outside the box too!That's why we're the
largest active entertainment park operation in the world.With
well-known brands like DEFY, Sky Zone, and Rockin' Jump spanning
the globe, we're a place where children, teens, and even parents
can shake up the norm and play!
Who are our Assistant General Managers?
Purveyors of AWESOME looking for an opportunity to jump into
growth!Our AGMs are hungry to learn business and excel in the areas
of leading awesome people, providing awesome customer service,
running awesome park operations, and driving revenue for awesome
results!They are coachable driven individuals who are excited to
take on the responsibility that comes with keeping our parks safe
What our AGM's get to do!
Under the supervision and guidance of the General Manager, the
Assistant General Manager will assist with the oversight in 3 areas
that make our parks stand out:
Awesome People - Team Members & Customer Service
- Be a hands-on leader and role model willing to learn and
execute every position in the park.
- Assist with the coaching, training, and development of Team
Members to be ambassadors of our brand and perform all they do with
confidence and competence.
- Hire and effectively schedule staff according to attraction and
- Help create a positive park culture by learning what motivates
your team so we can be successful together.
- Provide memorable moments for our customers by being proactive,
responsive, and engaged in their experience. Awesome Results -
Membership Sales, Parties, & Events!
- Encourage tenacity and monitor the achievement of park revenue
goals, train team members in effective sales strategies.
- Work to build a strong sense of community by organizing and
managing park events.
- Help your team throw the party of the year for our members and
guests' birthdays! Support our Party Hosts in making the experience
enjoyable for the kiddos and a breath of fresh air for the
- Speak up! We want to know your creative ideas and strategies
for driving profitability.
- Learn and execute on our key performance metrics so everyone
can contribute to Sky Zone goals. Awesome Operations - Facility
Compliance & Safety
- Act as a park liaison through consistent communication between
departments and our corporate team.
- Help with park maintenance reports, work orders, and cleaning
procedures to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- Assist with inventory management for facilities, parties, food
& beverage, and vending.
- Train team members on appropriate safety precautions,
responses, and reporting.
- Complete company safety, people operations, and food & beverage
certifications. This is a great opportunity for someone who . . .
- Is 18 years of age or older.
- Has completed their high school diploma or equivalent
- Has at least 1 year of supervisory or management experience
with the desire to grow into a potential future General
- Has 2 years of experience in recreation, fitness, retail,
restaurant, hospitality, or a related field.
- Is able to stand for long periods of time and lift a minimum of
- Possesses basic proficiency in technology such as MS Office
Suite, Teams, and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Is available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as
- Is reliable, coachable, self-motivated, and organized.
Keywords: Defy, Visalia , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!