Territory Manager - PAS
Company: STIHL Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
PurposeAs a family-owned company, it's the people who continue
to make STIHL a successful, world-class brand. STIHL is seeking a
highly motivated, goal-driven Territory Manager to join our Pacific
This position will play a vital role in developing existing and new
customers within the Central Valley of California and you will have
the opportunity to participate in the accomplishment of annual
sales goals and demonstrate exceptional STIHL products in the
Position highlights include:
- Benefits - Competitive health insurance, compensation, 401K,
bonuses, relocation assistance, company vehicle and
PENSION!PurposeTo actively represent STIHL within a defined
geographical area in terms of product, accessory sales, and
customer relations. To foster dealer satisfaction with the STIHL
Branch, STIHL products, and all related accessories.Job Duties &
- On a consistent and planned basis, contacts existing customers
to inform, train, and educate them on all new and current STIHL
products and related accessories.
- Uses all available resources, (eg: on-line, computer programs,
etc.), to conduct periodic analysis of potential customer demand,
new and emerging marketing/merchandising styles and required
product and accessory inventory.
- Recommends product mixture, display arrangements, and stocking
levels to customers.
- Assists customers with placing product and accessory
- Resolves conflict, informational and communication issues as
- Researches geographic area for potential customers, prioritizes
leads and compiles lists for both immediate and future action.
- Contacts potential new customers by telephone, email or in
person to arrange a personal visit to present the appropriate STIHL
products and related accessories for the initial new customer
- Answers questions with respect to sales potential, branch
support, distribution features, etc.
- Produces reports, notes and lists regarding contacts and status
of territory sales and results from recent sales calls.
- Prepares regular sales call reports, identifying sales,
strengths, weaknesses, customer concerns, and competitive
- Participates in trade shows, sales promotions, and dealer
promotions to foster customer relations.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in portable power equipment
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft software,
including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 4 days per week by road
- Candidate would reside in or be willing to relocate to the
Central Valley area.CompetenciesManage in a partnership-like
mannerContribute ExpertiseThink analytically and solve problemsForm
RelationshipsShape ChangeTake ResponsibilityThink and Act
EntrepreneuriallyWork in a results-oriented manner
Keywords: STIHL Inc., Visalia , Territory Manager - PAS, Executive , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!