Company: Ace Hardware
Posted on: May 6, 2022
We are now hiring an Inventory Manager Ace Hardware Corporation
is a retailer-owned cooperative of more than 5,000 independent Ace
stores in all 50 states, and 70 countries, with 15 Distribution
Centers throughout North America. Ace's distribution network is one
of the cornerstones of the corporation's success. By utilizing
advanced technology and an integrated team approach at our
distribution centers nationwide, we're able to consistently deliver
one of the highest service levels in the industry to our retailers.
This commitment to excellence carries through to each employee at
our Distribution Centers. Ace is a place for you to have a
long-term career you can be truly proud of with competitive pay,
promotional opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for you and
your family. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team
players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most
helpful hardware stores on the planet. We have an exciting
opportunity for an Inventory Manager at join our newest start up
Distribution Center (DC) located in Visalia, CA. As a member of the
Senior Management team, the Inventory Manager will be responsible
for managing and leading all inventory functions within the
distribution center which to achieve company goals, including
exceptional retailer service and outstanding operational
efficiencies. Areas of responsibility could include but not limited
to safety, inventory movement, analyzing and monitoring performance
metrics, storage and/or processing of inventory, and customer
service. The Inventory Manager will have direct reports and will be
responsible for providing staff with leadership, vision, insight
and motivation within their areas of responsibility. OUR COMMITTED
INVESTMENT IN YOU: Compensation: Competitive based on your
experience with bonus potential! Benefits: Support yourself and
your family with Ace subsidized medical coverage, dental, vision,
prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts. Ace
provides employees and their families with life insurance, short
term and long-term disability, optional Accident and Critical
illness coverage, and Adoption Assistance. Paid Time Off: Accrued
vacation, paid holiday and holiday worked bonuses. Financial
Security (401K): Company match plus lucrative additional company
contributions. Employee Merchandise Discounts: Purchase products
from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate. Tuition
Reimbursement: Pursue your educational and long-term career dreams
through our tuition reimbursement program. Reimbursement up to
$5,250 for all passing grades! Long-term Career Opportunities: Many
of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you,
but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution
Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our
company is growing and we would love to have you grow with us!
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create
supply plans that ensure availability of materials or
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or
evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management
with other functional areas.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Analyze and monitor supplier performance to assess ability to
meet quality and delivery requirements and deliver feedback when
- Collaborate with other departments regarding new supplier
requirements as it relates to inventory.
- Design, implement, and document retail support center
strategies for inventory control and movement.
- Design, implement, and oversee product take back or reverse
logistics programs to ensure products are managed according to best
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions
to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products
distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to
minimize inventory movement.
- Assist in creating budgets and handling monthly
- Full responsibility for inventory and data departmental
budgeting, may include oversight of customer service.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with all federal, state rules
and regulations that govern as related to inventory.
- Maintain positive employee relations.
- Oversee customer service department.
- Other duties as assigned. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree or related field or equivalent professional
- Proven management experience in a similar industry.
- Must be flexible and able to respond to inquiries outside the
- Must possess positive employee relation skills and excellent
- Knowledge of inventory terms and commonly accepted
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and monthly financials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership characteristics.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & inventory software
platforms (Word, Excel)Come along with us to serve a purpose and
take pride in enabling independent stores owners to compete and
grow as they execute our ultimate goal of being Helpful within
their communities.We want to hear from you!When most people think
of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the
helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store.
However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who
select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000
products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together
we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a
career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best
kept secrets.Equal Opportunity EmployerAce Hardware Corporation and
its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal
employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of
diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to
the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The
company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination
related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual
harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Visalia , Inventory Manager, Executive , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!