Account Manager - Fresno, CA
Company: Omron Automation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Industrial Automation Account Manager
This position is remote and can be based in the Modesto, Fresno,
Bakersfield, Sacramento/Central Valley territory of California.
Omron Automation - Americas is looking for an Account Manager to
manage the sale of all Industrial Automation products within the
Sacramento/Central Valley territory of California.
- Increase Omron sales through a fundamental knowledge of entire
portfolio of products and applications including Industrial
Components, Automation Technologies and Safety solutions to help
customers solve problems.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers and distributors
within a specified geographic region.
- Through appropriate investigation, understand customer needs
intimately and work with Omron team members to offer bundled
solutions that resolve known issues and can be replicated to other
- Conduct market analysis and create development plan for the
region to optimize sales coverage with other Omron sales members
and existing distributors.
- In conjunction with Omron sales management, establish target
accounts and sales goals for distributors and their sales people
that match Omron's product and application competencies, and create
a mutual action plan.
- In conjunction with Omron sales management, conduct reviews with
assigned distributors to review progress per established plan.
Coordinate sales efforts, administer distributor leads, and manage
the transition of accounts and business where it is deemed
- Manage a "Sales Funnel" or "Rolling Job Log" of the incremental
opportunities for Omron Electronics in the territory.
- Makes joint sales calls with distributors where there is
significant opportunity for Omron Electronics. Provide "on the job"
training to distributor sales personnel on Omron products and sale
- Complete assigned reporting activities in a timely manner.
- Represent Omron in a professional, ethical, and socially
- Represents the Omron Guiding Principles through personal and
business interactions with employees, customers, distributors, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related
- Five (5) years of experience in sales of industrial automation or
- Five (5) years of experience managing distributors or
- Sales experience with some or all of the following products:
Machine Vision Systems, Motion Control (Servos, Drives, Controllers
and Motors), PLC/HMI (hardware, software and interfaces),
Components (Sensors, Relays and Switches), Safety (Light Curtains,
Controllers, Sensors and E-Stops) and Auto ID (Barcode and RFID)
- Ability to evaluate the financial strength of a business.
- Ability to conduct market analysis to determine business
opportunities and market penetration.
- Energetic, aggressive, focused and a highly motivated
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with strong
- Team player mentality but able to work independently as
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication
skills (written and oral).
Omron Automation Americas is a multi time winner of the following
*******National Best and Brightest Company to Work For!
*******Winner for one of the 75 Best Places to Work in
*******Winner for one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to
Work For in Chicago!
Omron Automation - Americas is a leading global manufacturer of
industrial automation products focused on sensing and control
technologies. We serve OEM machine builders and end users with a
wide range of products that integrate easily into complete
automation solutions, offer simple connectivity, and are backed by
solid support services. Our extensive product groups which are
primarily manufactured overseas include programmable controllers,
robotics, servo motors and drives, operator interfaces, temperature
controllers, sensors, inspection and machine vision systems, RFID
track and trace systems, safety devices, and software.
Omron Automation -- Americas, headquartered in Hoffman Estates,
Illinois, is the Americas industrial automation subsidiary of Omron
Corporation, a $8 billion global technology company celebrating
more than 80 years of success. Led by a management team where each
member has 20+ years of experience in Industrial Automation, we are
a midsize firm with a corporate culture of challenge, ethics and
innovation. As we strive to grow the company and our market share,
this position offers the potential to make a solid impact on the
Omron's corporate core value of "working for the benefit of
society" applies to our unique technical competencies in the areas
of industrial automation, safety, security, environmental
protection and healthcare in pursuit of a brighter future for all.
As a corporate citizen that has long recognized and encouraged the
importance of giving back to local communities and helping those
less fortunate, Omron has demonstrated this over the years by
designing a manufacturing facility which employs the disabled,
making donations to aide those impacted by natural disasters, and
sponsoring an annual Founders Day in which employees volunteer in
the local communities across the globe.
Our Commitment to Employees:
- Company Culture defined as a fast paced, multi-tasking, team
focused empowerment of employees, creative, innovative and open
communication type organization.
- Training and Career Development Program to give employees a
learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to
help build their career at Omron.
- Great financial opportunities with competitive compensation,
immediate 401k match with 100% vesting, profit sharing, and Blue
Cross Blue Shield for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug
- Community Awareness that includes activities with local
non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work Arrangements, Flexible Work
Hours, and Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay.
- Wellness Activities such as Walking Contests, Nutritional
Learning Sessions, On Site Flu shots and Health Screenings.
Omron Automation- Americas is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omron Automation, Visalia , Account Manager - Fresno, CA, Executive , Dunlap, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!