Customer Experience Data Insights Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Title: Customer Experience Data Insights Manager Location:
Redwood City, CA/100% RemoteDuration: 6+ Months Contract
- The Customer Experience Team is looking for a Data Insights
Manager to support the growing need for customer sentiment-related
insights and analytics that ignite action across the business, and
ultimately support CX driving revenue and retention.
- This includes the management of data integrity across listening
mechanisms and applying powerful analytics to structured and
unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports, and
visualizations of trends and patterns.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to handle
multiple concurrent analytical projects, enjoy and thrive in a
fast-paced/dynamic environment, all while maintaining supreme
attention to detail. If you are passionate about customer behavior,
this is your chance to use your talent, impacting decisions
grounded by data, to improve the Equinix experience for our
- Articulate customer sentiment trends through data storytelling
in a clear and concise manner, which can easily be consumed and
understood by leadership.
- Deliver against deadlines pertaining to pre-defined reports as
per standard reporting cadence to support quarterly customer
sentiment insights sharing.
- Develop talking points to support the delivery of reports to
stakeholder groups and answer complex questions pertaining to the
- Partner closely with customer listening programs team to assist
in the creation of surveys that will produce consumable and
actionable data; consulting with business units on analytical
approaches to consume insights Weave together customer experience
data from multiple data sources to determine trends, correlations,
and causal relations between variables.
- Create and manage complex ad hoc reports, using insights from
data exploration to building comprehensive reports with
visualizations and insights, from structured and unstructured
- Partner closely with IT to regulate data integrity processes,
performing routine audits within business systems/platforms to
ensure stringent data quality and accuracy.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Qualtrics customer experience
dashboards and reports to drive efficiency and optimization within
- Partner with stakeholders across multiple business units to
drive efficient use of customer sentiment data, resulting in deeper
analytics, broad insights sharing, and ultimately driving action to
improve the customer experience.
- Oversee Text Analytics engine to bolster the accuracy of survey
response topic assignments, applying structure to text-rich
- 5-7 years of experience in data analytics, CX experience
- Strong analytical and data storytelling skills, ideally with
the voice of customer data.
- Advanced ability to generate, synthesize and make business
sense of massive and complex data, both structured and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively with different levels within the
organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business
partners and technical teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, experience with
Qualtrics and/or Tableau is a plus.
- Highly organized, time management skills, ability to
prioritize, and work independently with extreme attention to
- Creative thinker with ability to grasp concepts to works
towards an end goal, without requiring step-by-step
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking,
ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Prior exposure and understanding of customer listening programs
(ex. Net Promoter Score) is a plus.
Keywords: Xoriant, Visalia , Customer Experience Data Insights Manager, Executive , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!