CEO of Acquisitions (Real Estate)
Company: Friendly Franchisees Corporation/Silver Star Real
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Silver Star Real Estate, a rapidly growing multifamily real
estate company is seeking a CEO of Acquisitions. We are an
aggressive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented firm focused on
acquiring units across the United States. This is a privately-owned
company with a dedicated team and owner who built the business from
the ground up.
We are seeking a highly experienced CEO of Acquisitions who will
work directly with the principals of the company and be responsible
for sourcing, underwriting and closing deals across the nation. The
position will be primarily focused on multifamily though other
asset classes are not out of the question as we expand. Ideally,
the candidate would have at least 20 years of real estate
experience, and in particular experience with multifamily value-add
and development. We have a highly collaborative and efficient
organization, which will provide direct access to senior team
members but also requires the candidate to be able to take on
significant responsibilities. A brief description of primary job
responsibilities are below.
- Responsible for sourcing and orchestrating all aspects of deals
through escrow to close
- Have good standing relationships with brokers in the area;
maintain a network of local relationships to drive acquisition
- Be able to find off market deals
- Fluent in local policy, planning, existing short-term rental
regulations and building code
- Experience in and ability to finance deals (Freddie/Fannie
Loans, Bridge Loans, Private Capital, Preferred Equity, Joint
Venture Partnerships, Fund Raising, etc.)
- Humble leader with a track record of hiring and directing a
- At least 20 years of real estate experience, and in particular
experience with multifamily value-add and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
with a strong emphasis on listening and problem
- Solid presentation and writing skills necessary to communicate
and adapt options and recommendations to audiences of varied real
- Makes effective and persuasive presentations, both oral and
written. Ability to collaborate with business partners, vendors,
and wide range of consultants with-in a matrix, cross functional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Compensation will be a 7 figure package.
Keywords: Friendly Franchisees Corporation/Silver Star Real , Visalia , CEO of Acquisitions (Real Estate), Executive , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!